A surgical wound is a cut or incision that occurs during surgery learn about risks of infection at home care and more. Wound wond an injury or damage usually restricted to those caused by physical means with disruption of normal continuity of structures called also injury and . An incision is a cut through the skin that is made during surgery it is also called a surgical wound some incisions are small others are long the size . A surgical wound is made purposefully by a surgeon to control certain variables such as size location and the nature of the wound itself. Wound 1 woond n 1 an injury to an organism especially one in which the skin or another external surface is torn pierced cut or otherwise broken 2 an
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.